My Vision

I want to open a retreat. My current vision is an eco-friendly resort located in the midwest, where guests can enjoy peace and tranquility in an open learning environment, surrounded by nature, featuring healthy food and classes to assist in the journey. The focus would be on wellness and whole living. Those who are experiencing a divorce, new moms, on a personal journey, seeking creative opportunity, grieving a loss, alleviating chronic mild mental illness, or seeking quiet haven would benefit from this space.

Monday, April 6, 2009

It Has Been A While

Its been a while since I felt engaged at work, since I felt confident in my body, since my mother called me.

Its been a while since I drove a fun sexy car. Its been a while since my doggie really jumped and bounced around. Its been a while since someone told me I was beautiful.

Its been a while since I was married. It has been a while since I went to church. Its been a while since I played the piano.

What haven't you felt or done in a while? How does it make you feel?

1 comment:

Wellness Writer said...

Sometimes it does feel like it's been awhile since we've done the things that give us pleasure and joy. And then sometimes it feels like everything is joyful!

Susan